Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

05/07/05 - this afternoon, anybody comin to enjoy the sun

Discussion in 'VIC' started by SOBIL, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Hey people im going for a ride, prolli GOR. interested? meet will be in weribee at 1:30 - 2:00

call me on my mob for details 0434090133.

whens the next time we will get weather like this!!!!!
  2. Bastard, some of us have to work! :p

Have fun :D
  3. Definitly a good day for it . But alas , like Jake , although i actually do work :p , i'll be busy . Enjoy :D .
  4. It's a great day for a ride, pity I'm stuck at work.
    Thanks for rubbing it in!

5. Damnit!

I have to work until about 6pm

Enjoy the day!

:D :D :D
  6. well if my bike was working (PHUCKING KAWASAKI ELECTRICS!!!) i'd blow of work with some excuse of being sick ;)

but alas the bike is sick and i'm stuck at work :(
  7. Aren't you going along with the other FZR250 riders? Anybody up for a mossie ride?? :LOL:
  8. How's the knee going??
  9. Better question is how is the whole body going after the ride to Merrimbula.....Simon must have pulled up pretty good to want to clock up a few more kays.

I think I've lost use of my right arm below the elbow....makes for interesting throttle control.
  10. Dammit, just got back from the dentist and got your PM. Alas i am on holidays from work this week but have the 9 year mini me at home who is grounded until her room is clean :LOL:
  11. So see you in oh...a year's time shall we?? :LOL:
  12. Keep an eye on Freecycles Minna, that should tell you how far we have got ;)
  13. Stiffler's abandoned the house? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  14. And the rest! Remember it was almost TWO TONNES of crap thrown out at the last clean up....... guess who takes after their Mum? :LOL: :p
  15. Stiffler is off doing what Stiffler does with the boyz :shock: Whatever that is :roll:
  16. Except the last clean up was GREEN WASTE Jake. Last time i checked it wasn't Maddy that enjoyed the greener things in life in her bedroom :p
  17. just a trip report. We made it 20 k out of weribee when my mates rgv packed up and ended up requiring a tow home. (fkn 2 strokes :wink: )

So we scratched the ride.

I then decided to do a yarra blvd squirt with another mate on his fzr. We made it to punt road and bridge rd and then my bloody clutch cable broke.

So you all didn't miss much. =[
  18. felt fine. wasnt sore even that night. just tired from the concerntration.