Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by pvda, May 4, 2005.

1. Just thought I'd point out that tomorrow is the 5th day of the 5th month of the 05 year (not going to fall for the 5th year trick :p 'cos I reckon 00 counts as 1 :wink: ).

Of course next year sees 06.06.06 remembering what 666 is supposed to mean :twisted: , or is that 616 :roll:

Which will also be my nephews 6th birthday, which goes a long way to explaining the devil of a child he is :LOL:

2. you have too much time on your hands, can i handball some of my work off to you? :p
  3. Set ur alarm to 5.55 to complete it . 5.55 on the 5.5.05 .
  4. and go at 55.5 km/hour while eating 5 marsbars riding with 5 people doing 5 wheelies =/
  5. you guys are genii! i'm soo getting up at 5:55 and eating 5 weetbix with exactly 500 ml of milk and then riding around the block five times before i continue on to school at 55 km/h in a trip that will take me 55 minutes and will make me 5 minutes late for class. or maybe not. although i did celebrate the 2/2/02 by doing everything twice. got annoying when i was doing homework :LOL: aaaaand ill shut up now. :oops:
  6. what about 555ml of milk??? and 5 knots in yer shoelace. wearing 5 pairs of undies....

hang on this is now getting very obsessive compulsive :D
  7. ..........but today is, of course, official Star Wars Day.

May the Fourth be with you :p