Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

03 z1000

Discussion in 'Showcase' at netrider.net.au started by Whitie, Aug 6, 2011.

1. After 2 learner bikes (GS500 & CB400) and selling my wonderful Viffer :( I now have this Kwaka.. =D>

I've had it for 3 days and changed the gay bars and grips it came with for some Rizoma stuff.. The pillion seat cowl is a slightly different colour cause its never seen sunlight, but ill get that colour matched. For now I just leave the pillion seat on.. Rizoma mirrors, leavers and a tidy tail etc will come after the bank balance recovers..

The 2Bros pipes are very loud ! (I like it)

Attached Files:

2. vera narce-a :LOL:

3. Very nice. Pipes look the goods too.

4. Nice one Whitie, love the orange ones. What made you want a change from the VFR to the Z?

I have these on my (long) list of maybe bikes if I sell the VFR, you'll have to let us know how it goes once you've had a few runs.

5. If you ever feel like ditching the stock mirrors. I can recommend CRG Arrow bar end mirrors. Way better vision and the build quality I can't fault.

Nice Zed.

6. you got good taste in bikes, the viffer looked good so does the kwaka, congrats

7. Hey Four40.. Long time no see/hear...Cheers

Seedy : I spent 18 months and 49000k in the same seating position, time for a changeand some financial reasons. Also Id never take the VFR onto a track, But I sure as hell would the Z. :) I did a few hundred ks today and I can guarantee that the Z isnt anywhere near as comfey on the bum as a Viffer. haha but an AirHawk will fix that for the longer days in the saddle.

BennyV : The Rizoma bars and riser combo made the stock mirror visability 50x better.. I posted up in Bling and Appearance the link to Rizoma's catalogue, there are some very nice pieces of gear. Ill be looking into CRG as well.

Goddie : Thanks mate,

8. Whitie...this bike is Nicie! :p

Congrats on the purchase.

9. Fair enough, change is as good as a holiday. I'll be watching for anything you post about it coz it's definitely high up on my list at the moment. I have gotten over my bloodrush to get a SuperSport.

If you put on a few kgs your arse will get flabbier and cushion your ride much better. Put that Airhawk money towards more beer and pizza.