Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

02 ZZR-250 Blue/Silver - URGENT Sale - $3900 Negotiable!!

Discussion in 'Archived' started by TheRuss, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [VIC] 02 ZZR-250 Blue/Silver - URGENT Sale - $3900 Negotiable!!

Guys and Gals,

I have a 2002 ZZR 250 for sale in Blue/Silver.
    Just picked up a beautiful K8 GSX-R750 this week, so the learner bike has got to go!

I've had this bike for 3+ years and it's been 100% reliable. It was my first and served me very well.

Just had a major service at 48000km which included new headstem bearings, chain and both sprockets. Also comes with Ventura rack and bag (not shown in pictures).
    - 9 months reg (Dec 2010)
    - Cheap to insure
    - Full size wheelbase makes it ultra-sturdy for a 250.
    - NEVER DROPPED or crashed
    - not thrashed around the track

I used this bike for occasional social rides and commuting to work.

There is one small crack in the RHS fairing from vibration after a screw was put back too tight (before I got the bike). I drilled off the crack and it hasn't been expanding since - so it's only cosmetic.

$3900 O.B.O

2. Got scared and sold it to Quincey's yesterday.
  3. Did quincey's give you a good price?my gs500 is sitting there for sale with no interest...
  4. I guess so... not as much as I could have got if I had sold privately, but that's always the case with a dealer sale or trade in.

For the benefit of not waiting and not having the hassle of whether you're priced right, if people will come, waiting for the phone to ring every weekend... I figured it was worth giving up the 10% or so (after taking into consideration the costs I would have incurred to get RWC).

If you're not happy with one offer, you can try a couple of dealers.. Spot On buy for cash as well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.