Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

‹(•¿•)› HAPPY NEW YEAR! ‹(•¿•)›

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Mouth, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Wow, can you believe another year has gone by? 2012 has been a terrific year of change for Netrider. I hope it was a great year for you too.​
    Wishing everyone a very prosperous, safe, healthy, fun-filled, and satisfying 2013 with lots of rubber side down!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Happy New Year Mouth
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Happy New year to you too, thanks for providing and running the site, it's been great value for a new rider like me.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Cheers Mouth,you too mate. And thanks for all you've done for us in the past years. All the best for the next one hey
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for another great year, Jason and Mrs Jason. Best wishes for 2103!!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Happy New Year Mouth & Thank You For All Your Work On This Site :)
  7. Thank your mother for the rabbits
  8. Happy, Healthy and Safe 2013! Its great to be back :)
  9. Happy New Years (y)
  10. HNY to you too Mouth, thanks for all your hard work into the early hours and for letting me keep my penis for a day :)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Happy new year f*ckers... :)
  12. :) Happy new year to all the NR's, mods and friends. We've had an awesome 2012 of riding. Wish all a great 2013 - may the road rise up to meet you , may the wind be always at your back.... may the cagers take heed of SMIDSY's and the coppers smile when they wave you past. Cheers and beers.:)
  13. :) blwyddyn newydd dda :)
  14. Yeah all that
  15. Happy 2013 fellow NR people
  16. Happy New Year fellow netriders!
  17. Cheers Mouth! Happy New Year to you and the missus as well. Thanks for providing us all with a top place to hang out and talk about stuff, even motorbikes on occasion :D Here's wishing everyone a safe and prosperous 2013!

18. Happy new year folks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.