Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

¿Restrictions? GRR

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by lord nykon, Sep 10, 2006.

1. I do agree with the restrictions.
    I just think they should work on distance traveled not time holding a peace of paper.
    I’ve been on my p’s for nearly 6 months and done nearly 30,000k’s while a friend of mine has had hers for 9 months and done less then ten.
    But she’s going to jump up to a 1100 before I get to my 600/800.
    I think there should be a better system in place.

Sorry I just fell like bitching because it is unfair that in QLD some one that has had a car license and never ridden a bike before can just straight on to as bigger bike as they like.
    Were some one like me who has been riding since I was six, has to spend 12 months on a 250 :’(

And the sad thing is I did ½ of Q-ride on a GS500.
    Because I went through pity quick and the Q-ride guy wanted to show me how much easer it was with a bike that actually has a turning circle.

Really I just wish there was a way for me to upgrade to a bigger bike right now.
    I think I started looking for an upgrade a little to soon and now I cant wait.