My Suzuki Across got written off so I was looking out for a new bike, I sat and test rode a few bikes but I didn't really like them. I got suggested to look at the MC22, so I went to look a few and decided to get one. Picked this one up having one owner in the last 10 years.
- Front brakes rebuilt and painted
- Exhaust downpipe painted so it doesn't look so tired
- Sprockets and chain replaced (standard teeth)
- Clutch, clutch springs and clutch cable replaced
- Braided front lines
- Carbs rebuilt & synced with new seals & boots, 1+1/8s on the pilot and 108/105 as the main jets, I had 110/108 but it was too rich
- Painted forks (removed corrosions/chips) & 20c mod
- Shorty exhaust
- Ecliptech headlight upgrade kit
- LED tail lights
- Arrow indicators
- XCite CNC levers
- Tyga cluster surround.
It rides great and is definitely an improvement over the Across, except I do miss the man-bag!