CB400 out, SF848 in.
Picked it up this morning, and have since put 300kms on it on the way home.
Initial thoughts from today's ride:
- Super stable, confidence inspiring handling
- Highly responsive above 5k RPM
- Top half was comfortable, no wrist pain, didn't really have any issues with wind at 110km/h
- I'm used to the comfort of the CB400, so the seat's hard and made my butt a little numb after about 45 mins (most reviews suggest you get used to it... small price to pay).
- It's going to take a little practice to get used to power delivery at low speed / low RPM.
More to follow...