Meet Daisy, my 2008 Ducati Hypermotard 1100S.
We all know bikes can come and go, and this won't be the last bike that I buy, but this one has connected with me so deeply that I can say for certain that I'm never going to sell it.
I'm about done with the cosmetics so this is how it's going to look for the foreseeable future.
What's been done:
Still on the to-do list:
- RG Axle and frame sliders
- Carbon fenders and fork protectors
- Barkbusters VPS handguards (full aluminium backbone meant for a SuperDuke 1290)
- Termignoni 2-1 race exhaust
- Ducati Performance ECU
- Ducati Performance air intake
- Ducati Performance mirrors with integrated signals
- Ducati Performance seat
- TechSpec 'Snakeskin' tank grips
- suspension tweaks
- velocity stacks
- custom A/F tune
- lightened flywheel
- better brake pads