1. Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

You appear to be browsing Netrider.net.au as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now

Vmax at Bikebiz, Granville

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Big W, Apr 16, 2012.

Big W

Big W Member

Motorbike(s):
    Yamaha Vmax1200

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Showcase 1996 Yamaha VMax 1200 Apr 15, 2014
    Multimedia When your standard VMax just isn't enough May 1, 2012
    The Pub This is probably one for Vmaxer... global finanical system collapse imminent. Feb 21, 2012
    Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions Buying a used VMax Feb 6, 2012
    Multimedia Ghostrider on a vmax Sep 10, 2011

goddie
    Amused

goddie isnt my puppy cute? Premium Member

Motorbike(s):
    Ninja 1000_Hornet 900_R1200C_GSX750F_XVS650_CBR600_VTR250
    you still looking at one of these? dont blame you :) one of the guys in melb has the new version, beasty looking freight train too!!
    Looking at hooning on one? They apparently go like stink!
    Big W

Big W Member

Motorbike(s):
    Yamaha Vmax1200
    Yeah, I'm STILL looking at getting one. I've noticed the 1200's have dropped slightly in price since the new 1700 came out!

Particularly like the 1998 model as they're all black (rims, front shocks, exhaust, air intakes etc). I guess I like's me black!!!

This one's been a while at Bikebiz & started off at $7999 and now its dropped a Grand. I haven't been out to look at it yet so I was hoping someone here might have had a quick fang on it!