1. Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

You appear to be browsing Netrider.net.au as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now
Advertise on Netrider? Click Here for details

Umbrella girls

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by dgmeister, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Gurbachen
    Apelike

Gurbachen 1/8th DudeBro Premium Member

Ratings:
    +294
    Motorbike(s):
    2011 Royal Enfield C5 - SOLD, 2006 Suzuki V-Strom 1000
    horns aren't that extreme, they're just bizarre. I find it hard to believe there's anything that much worse than those corset jobs though.

Advertise on Netrider?
    Click Here for details

2. Dark Angel
    Caffeine Fix

Dark Angel Premium Member

Ratings:
    +499
    Motorbike(s):
    DL650
    I take it you mean the ones where the lady has multiple rings in her back and ribbon laced between them. Yeah, I do find them a little confronting personally but once you get past that some of them are quite elegant, especially with some nice ink work that goes along with the theme.
    Let's just say that anything you can imagine above the waist line has an analogue below the waits line ... possibly combining the two and combining piercings, ink and implants.
    It's an alternative culture most will never see ... and your eyes may well thank you for that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. dgmeister

dgmeister Member

Ratings:
    +243
    Motorbike(s):
    former child genius
    lol, reminds me of 'that' scene from pulp fiction:

Trudi: You know how they use that gun to pierce your ears? They don't use that when they pierce your nipples, do they?
    Jody: Forget that gun. That gun goes against the entire idea behind piercing. All of my piercings, sixteen places on my body, all of them done with a needle. Five in each ear, one through the nipple on my left breast, one through my right nostril, one through my left eyebrow, one in my lip, one in my clit... and I wear a stud in my tongue.
    Vincent: Excuse me, but I was just wondering... why do you wear a stud in your tongue?
    Jody: It's a sex thing. It helps fellatio.

yeah never was one for piercings, always imagined them getting caught on stuff and ripping out. (and drunkenly re inserting friends eyebrow ring that had been ripped out)

i do like tatts on the other hand though, but they tend to be fairly permanent...

4. dgmeister

dgmeister Member

Ratings:
    +243
    Motorbike(s):
    former child genius
    Finding women is tough for gp riders...

bikers dream-girl
    Wife of MotoGP rider Randy DePuniet, Lauren Vickers,
    model and playboy bunny/ GP grid girl.
    not an airhead, she knows more than most of us about racing and rides herself! (featured in gp documentary Fastest)[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

riding some track
    [​IMG]

5. ibast
    Bashful

ibast Shit Stirer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +898
    Motorbike(s):
    Triumph Daytona 955i, KZ400 project
    Looks like she knows how to lube a seat too