1. Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

You appear to be browsing Netrider.net.au as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now

Riding buddies mid north coast?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by MisterZed, Apr 15, 2012.

MisterZed

MisterZed

Hey everyone
    Im new on here so hi to you all
    Im also new to my area (port macquarie area), and would love to know if there are any members from around here who ride on weekends or whatever
    Hoping to tag along on a ride sometime if so, i dont have a clue where to ride around here so any riding buddies would be much welcomed!
    cheers MRZ

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    VIC Riding buddies Oct 7, 2012
    Welcome Lounge and Birthday Greetings Nat from Melbourne, looking for some riding buddies! Nov 9, 2007
    New Riders and Riding Tips Riding buddies / mentors - SW Sydney Aug 6, 2007
    Welcome Lounge and Birthday Greetings Getting back into riding (Ballarat) Yesterday at 11:28
    Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts {Moved from General} Cost of riding gear in Oz Friday at 22:34

vifferrob

vifferrob Premium Member

Motorbike(s):
    06 VFR800 Red
    Plenty of riders in this area. Oxley hwy to Gingers creek for breaky on a Sunday is a favorite ride for most. There is normally a steady flow of bikes throughout the day calling in at Gingers for coffee & chat.
    Give me a call (0419 233 308)& we can organise a ride sometime....Rob