1. Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

You appear to be browsing Netrider.net.au as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now

Props to Team Moto at Bowen Hills

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by speccy, Apr 16, 2012.

speccy

speccy

On the Tuesday before the long Easter weekend, my speedo stopped working on my CBR600RR, followed by some engine warning lights. This was depressing as I had a big ride planned and I figured this wouldn't be something easy to fix.

I called up Team Moto on the Wednesday morning, they said they were really busy but suggested I bring it down. Indeed, their shop was full of bikes. A few hours later they reported that they had discovered the speed sensor was broken. They didn't have any parts but if I wanted, they could leave my bike disassembled (on the CBR, the speed sensor is on the engine and you have to take lots of stuff off to get at it) and ship one over-night from Sydney. Picked it up on Thursday!

The weekend ride was awesome ^_^

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Businesses and Service Providers Big props to insuremyride Jun 22, 2010
    General Motorcycling Discussion Props to Citylink Oct 29, 2008
    General Motorcycling Discussion Props to Honda Australia Sep 5, 2008
    General Motorcycling Discussion i got props from a BMW rider. GASP May 31, 2007
    Motorcycling News Team Motul Suzuki's Moss holds onto MX Nationals lead with Conondale runner-up Jul 15, 2014

mendosi

mendosi Premium Member

Motorbike(s):
    2013 Honda NC700
    TheForgotten

TheForgotten LOLWUT?? Premium Member

Motorbike(s):
    a VERY angry wasp. or something green. depends on my mood
    just more proof team moto cop unnecessary shit