1. Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

You appear to be browsing Netrider.net.au as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now

Passed my P's test on the weekend

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by ageg, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Online

ageg

ageg Premium Member

Motorbike(s):
    Honda Spada
    Hey all,

Just thought I would let everyone know I passed my P's test on the weekend. I decided to go to Riders Bro's at Calder park.

They were pretty good, i done the half a day ride and test as the fully day test is only for people that haven't really done any riding on their l's.

The test was pretty easy, it involved a left and right hand turn, and the swerve left/right and brake test. Passed with flying colours, scoring the best in the class.. ding dang! I started at 9am and was out of there by about 1130..

I would reccomend them for poeple that have done a fair bit of riding and really just wanted to do the test and were confident in doing it without much help or assistance. I found that 90% of the people in the class had done a lot of riding but a few lacked a lot of the basic skills and it seemed the teachers just really helped them pass the test. If you havent dont much riding and wanted to increase you skills then i would suggest doing the full day course.

All in all, had a great time. :D

I hope to get out on the weekend skills sessions and maybe a weekend ride soon to meet all of you fellow net riders', or if anyone is around the gladstone park area and wants a wingman send me a pm.

Thanks,

kurnell sanders

kurnell sanders Southern fried Premium Member

Motorbike(s):
    94 gsxr 750, 2012 CBR1000RR
  3. Offline

Undertaker666

Undertaker666 Premium Member

Motorbike(s):
    CF Moto
    Congratulations.
  4. Offline

nalkur

nalkur Premium Member

Motorbike(s):
    2005 Suzuki GS500
    Well done mate. Sounds similar to NSW test but we have to do some sorta u-turn too.