1. Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

You appear to be browsing Netrider.net.au as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now

Got done for riding in emergency lane

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' started by djc926, Apr 30, 2012.

lockie

lockie Member

Motorbike(s):
    2012 R1
    heading northbound, just after the highway bends to the left but before the exit ramp at Nudgee for the Shell servo. I think they parked just after the bend to make it a bit harder to spot them. Hope that makes sense?

Actually this is probably better:
    http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=e...d=X4zPZU-jhlA2f9uTP_BHhA&cbp=12,330.15,,0,6.3
    TRA

TRA

Yup, gotcha. I always come off the old road, so I guess back into the traffic before merging onto the three lane part.

Or use the lane on the right side, although not sure how wide/safe that is!
    dammit

dammit Member

What's the actual offense called that you got fined for? Was just thinking if a cop pulls me over for the same thing so I can ask for that instead of a fine with points lol. Not that they let u choose.
    djc926

djc926 Member

It was failure to drive within marked lanes from memory.