1. Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

You appear to be browsing Netrider.net.au as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now

First 100km and loving it.

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by kid180, May 8, 2012.

kid180

kid180 Member

Took my first ride today in traffic going to work, and on the way home decided to take a ride down the beach front. Was pretty happy to see I did a little over 100km by the time I got home. Also got caught in the rain on the way home so that was a new experience for me.

I'm really starting to like the feeling of been out there on the road, just sucks the weathers turning to shit for the next week or so :(

How many other learners out there, take "short cuts" home from work or school or wherever it is you go and end up taking an extra hour or so to get back?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Technical and Troubleshooting Torque Engine Cuts Out At 100km/h+ Nov 15, 2012
    General Motorcycling Discussion 250's at 100km/h + Aug 12, 2011
    New Riders and Riding Tips fuel economy seems very bad. 100km/10litre May 22, 2011
    Technical and Troubleshooting Torque 8l/100km on a CBR600f4i? Jun 10, 2010
    Bikes for Sale Suzuki V-Strom DL650 K6 - 7100kms Oct 15, 2009

OzzyDevil
    Buzzed

OzzyDevil LOVES TO RIDE :) Premium Member

Motorbike(s):
    SV650S
    MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

As a learner i go every other way to not go home and be on the bike... It's funny i live 5 mins from work to home but it takes me an hour to 2 hours toget home... And don't get me started on the weekends coz i'm never home :)
    kid180

kid180 Member

For me as soon as I get on and start riding I don't want to stop.
    Only got my L's yesterday, so I'll see how I go on my weekend.