1. Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

You appear to be browsing Netrider.net.au as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now

2 Day lerner courses and where?

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge and Birthday Greetings' started by RedRobbo, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Offline

RedRobbo
    No Mood

RedRobbo Premium Member

Motorbike(s):
    Honda CBR250r ABS
    Hi guys I am still pretty new here and was wondering where I could do my 2 day lerner course. I was going to go to HART but was hoping to do it on the 28th & 29th of April. I live in Narre Warren South so if anyone can give me some advice or point me in the direction of somewhere close that you might recommend I would appreciate it thanks in advance:woot:.

2. Offline

OzzyDevil
    Buzzed

OzzyDevil LOVES TO RIDE :) Premium Member

Motorbike(s):
    SV650S
    I went to Riderbros at Calder Park and past with no problems.. It was easy as 1 2 3... Very good and it's a 1 day Course...
  3. Offline

RedRobbo
    No Mood

RedRobbo Premium Member

Motorbike(s):
    Honda CBR250r ABS
    Thanks OzzyDevil but I have never riden before hence I want the 2 dayer and was hoping for somewhere closer to me but thanks for the info mate;).
  4. Offline

OzzyDevil
    Buzzed

OzzyDevil LOVES TO RIDE :) Premium Member

Motorbike(s):
    SV650S
    Thats no problems and to be honest 1 day is plenty for the L's but Try Deca something like that..

BTW i hadn't rode a bike for over 27 years and there were people that past and never rode a motorbike too...
  5. Offline

goddie
    Amused

goddie isnt my puppy cute? Premium Member

Motorbike(s):
    Ninja 1000_Hornet 900_R1200C_GSX750F_XVS650_CBR600_VTR250
    idea of the 2 days is to familiarise yourself with a bike [to a degree] you will find that they will teach you basics and you literally learn as you go, the more you ride the more practise you get, the better you become!
  6. Offline

ultram
    Daring

ultram Premium Member

Motorbike(s):
    Triumph Street Triple R
    Try Ride-tek at Sandown 1300 788 382
  7. Offline

Kernel
    Cheerful

Kernel Eaten by a Grue Premium Member

Motorbike(s):
    Black 2010 Suzuki DR650
    HART kilsyth
  8. Offline

ageg

ageg Premium Member

Motorbike(s):
    Honda Spada
    Motorcycle motion in morrabbin do a 2 day course i believe... i had never ridden a bike and i went there and passed my l's with ease with them. They explain everything in detail and get you to walk with the bike and stuff instead of throwing you straight on it.

I would reccomend them, nice bunch of guys too.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Offline

Huckleburger
    Doh

Huckleburger Premium Member

Motorbike(s):
    2013 Street Triple R
    Thumbs up for HART Kilsyth, I did the 2 day course there. The guys running it were great, Im going back there this week for 1 day full licence course. But of course I cannot compare them with other trainers as I only have experience with HART.
  10. Offline

RedRobbo
    No Mood

RedRobbo Premium Member

Motorbike(s):
    Honda CBR250r ABS
    thanks for all the advice everyone. I was hoping to go to Hart but I was hoping to do the 2 day test on the 28th & and 29th Of this month. If not it would have to be a fortnight after that or the fortnight after and none of those weekends match up with theirs down at Kilsyth:tantrum:. Does anyone know if allstar motorcycle training in Dandenong are any good?
  11. Offline

zan

zan Member

Motorbike(s):
    2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250
    +1 vouch for HART (Somerton).

Really professional bunch of people. I did my 2-day learner course and my license test there. Didn't have any problems with them.

I never rode before or drove a manual car and the 2-day learner course was perfect. Just study the vicroads book and listen to your instructors and you'll be right.